Saturday, December 28, 2013

White Squirrel 8-second Video

We Walk So Plain

Earlier this year (the afternoon of Halloween) I saw our friend here scampering about out in the front yard. 

So, I opened the door, quietly, and held up my phone for a few seconds.  Luckily, the squirrel made a preparatory hop or two before one long dash, which was unfortunately all the video I took.  

The sight of a white squirrel seems to coincide, in my experience, with the advent of a mystical experience: an epiphany out of the blue. 

The first white squirrel I ever saw was first spotted by my brother on January 1st 2000.

Are you ready for a miracle?




Where's the White Squirrel now?  We think he was here for our nuts.  So, next year we're hoping to see our friend once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment