Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Redesigned Website

Hey, it looks different!

In with the new year....  I'm trying out this different design and layout.

Just browsing this blog's controls, I found out quite a bit about where my traffic comes from.  Seems Russian readers accounted for a plurality of visitors last month.  France was third after the US.  Portugal, Germany, Brazil and Poland trailed far behind.  When I looked at visits for the last 7 years, I found it was the US with a majority, followed by France (about a quarter of that), Russia, Germany, Poland, Portugal after that, then Malaysia, Sweden, Romania, and Ukraine for the top ten.

And last month's most-popular-articles list correlated with a list of most recently published.  Seems the way-back-machine, where I had links to all previous posts--on the right-hand margin--wasn't being used, so I axed it.  I also did away with the "about me" section.  If you want contact information and a little bit about me, click my name at the bottom of any given post.

All in favor of a happy new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment