Wednesday, January 3, 2018

A New Year's Resolution

Three blogging projects for the new year:


1. TR (Teddy Roosevelt) 110 years later.  Re-imagining our 26th president's outlook if he were alive today.  Busting monopolies, experiencing Nature, and admitting he was wrong about Imperialism.  I turn on the energy--for a change.

2. Rock Music, Revisited.  I look back at my Mighty 55 rankings, and make adjustments, adding a few newer acts and removing a few British gents.  Or, maybe bigger changes.

3. Election Boardgame Trilogy.  My brother and my 2016 design is finished.  It will be the most complex and satisfying of the three--for experienced gamers.  2012, which we'll likely revisit in the coming year, is of medium complexity.  2020, which we'll then create, will likely be the easiest to play.

Will I actually get to all the above?  A year from now we'll see just how resolute I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment