Monday, November 11, 2019

Deciding On My New Avatar

#253: The Case For Each Option
..................

My five options, a Snoopy cameo, and which I'm likely to pick, in countdown order:

#5: The in-your-face option:

Reminds me of a dog barking.  Radical.
And not at all likely to be picked.





















#4: The lesser hidden image:

Crow's Beak.  99% wouldn't see it.  Flashy yellow,
but overall a dull wallflower aspect.















#3: The greater hidden image:

Vaguely Meso-American.  I like the leaf stem pointing to
the figure's eye, but requires up-close scrutiny.




















Just for fun:  Snoopy-like figure:

Red Baron (shakes fist)!














#2: The heartbeater:

My original favorite, and maybe return champ.  Spectacular
color, plus upper right and lower left yellow seem to
be pointing towards each other, so
I 💛 this.




















#1: The lone alternative:

A dazzler, with a boxed-in brown leaf border
--on closer inspection--above right, above left,
and center left.  The white snow is as
perfect as wilderness.  Plus, there's
one fanned ginkgo leaf in the
lower right corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment