Monday, January 21, 2019

A One-Line Wonder

Web Wisdom
..................

Ever save something off the internet, then wonder where it came from?

Here's something I saved, and now can't recall when, where, and who wrote it:

"Human interactions ought to be celebrated instead of intentionally (& artificially) replicated."

I tried googling, but nothing came up.

So, here's a brief reaction:
   *Do I know what this means?  I think we're comparing organic with inorganic.
   *Is this deep?  If I'm right, then yes.
   *Perhaps an example would help:
A: Organic:
I meet someone unexpectedly; we smile, chat, continue on our way.
B: Inorganic:
I then scheme, such that I will try to capture the moment and enjoy it more: I sacrifice my daily schedule to try to meet the person again, on a subsequent day.  And when I do so, I can't remember the line I had planned to use to reference our previous encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment