Thursday, January 31, 2019

Last Year's Blogger's Resolutions, Revisited

I Said I'd Write About Three Things
.....................

Here we have the three topics I said I'd write about, and links to those articles:


1. TR (Teddy Roosevelt) 110 years later.  Busting monopolies, experiencing Nature, and admitting he was wrong about Imperialism.  Link
This is my political philosophy, which includes novel ideas like:
 *encouraging a do-it-yourself, creative economy, operating alongside a super-efficient, decentralized corporate marketplace.
 * hooking up voters with online decision-making
 * shielding workers from our future's robot-based automation by enabling creative, low-profit small businesses

2. Rock Music, Revisited.  I look back at my Mighty 55 rankings, and make adjustments.
This will likely be done every year.  My very own garden of sound that I maintain.  Link         

3. Election Boardgame Trilogy.
My brother's and my 2016 boardgame design.
Thought it was finalized, and here, a year later, we're still finding improvements.  Next up is 2012, then 2020, with game complexity declining as we go.  Link




No comments:

Post a Comment